Here’s your quick u|T|ø doubleshot — everything you missed or need to be reminded of:
- Designer Jimmy Choo has worked with H&M to release a fall collection, slated for Nov. 14th launch. Read here.
- Designer Jean Paul Gaultier is rumored to have joined the list of designers collaborating with Target. Read here.
- Complex Magazine taps the Clipse and artist KAWS for latest issue. View here.
- BBC creates a series of tees inspired by the Blueprint 3. Peep here.
- L.A. and director Spike Jonze welcome the Where the Wild Things Are pop-up store. Read here.